Potions and spells
Watched a bit of Charmed during a recent flight. They were making some potion to destroy some demon. And as usual, they would have some spell to recite.
I don't know any of that *.*
All the magical things I've done as a witch are due to the ability, of a witch, to utilise energy. So in fact I wouldn't say I do "magic", since it could be explained by science, albeit a strange field of it.
But throwing potions on people and things, reciting some odd poems, how do they summon the necessary energy? Perhaps words could direct the will power to gather the energy required. But potions? Unless I could lock sufficient energy in the potion.. I don't know how. I don't even know if it actually works. I'm a novice witch, and the only witch I know.
Perhaps it's time to try to find another. I'll figure out how.

1 Comments:
I wish I had a potion to destroy demons.
-
Post a Comment
<< Home